Trade Marketing Executive
- January 22, 2016
- Posted by: job-ADMIN
- Category: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Our client, a rapid-growing FMCG company is looking to hire a Trade Marketing Executive. Get the opportunity to be part of the development of new strategies that will greatly impact the company’s growth!
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing a marketing program that will target the company’s retailers and distributor;
- Working with the sales team to ensure that all marketing strategies are aligned with the sales and revenue targets;
- Implement marketing strategies that will increase the company’s brand presence and market share;
- Develop and maintain key relationships with retailers, wholesalers and all internal departments;
- Support, innovate and contribute within your team to ensure a best-practice approach and consistent output is upheld at all times.
- Visit clients on a regular basis out of office hours;
- Ensure proper and pre-agreed merchandising is applied to client outlets;
- Work to nurture and enhance the Brand Owner relationship while balancing the needs of the business with the expectations of the Brand Owner
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Trade Marketing within an FMCG environment;
- Prefers degree holder in Sales/Marketing/Data or Retail Management;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Able to work as a team player;
- Ambitious, hungry and eager professionals only
- Already based in KSA and able to work in Jeddah
- Experience working with aspirational lifestyle brands
About the Company
RETAIL • Stores & Operations, Buying, Merchandising, Property, Marketing, Design, General Management • FMCG • Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Technical, Procurement, Finance and HR • HOSPITALITY • Marketing, Operations, Property, General Management, Finance, Procurement, Chefs • OIL & GAS • Engineers, Project Managers, Health and Safety, Geo Scientists.